Wednesday, March 18, 2009

कंप्यूटर में हिन्दी में लिखना सीखे

aaj maine kampyootar me, hindii me likhanaa siikhaa aaeeye kuchh baate kampyootar me, hindii likhane ke baare me

The most important thing in computer is WEB and Internet. So I decided to start using hindi with web browser.

I downloaded the Mozilla Firefox browser and install the Indic input extension add-on in it for typing in hindi. It is very easy to type hindi with this add-on.

There are three types of input methods--
1. RTS (Rice Transliteration Scheme)--- Intuitive to learn and like writing the SMS in mobile.
2. WX--- this is based on the WX notation. Find WX notation from google.
3. Inscript--- it is the basic and approved keyboard layout form indian authorities. To get keyboard layout click this.

I also tested the lipikaar but it is same as above extension and tested by Mozilla. but typing in the google's transliterate is much easy because of machine learning and hindi dictionary.

There are note pads available to type in hindi like Hindipad,etc.

1 comment:

Nitish Kumar said...

http://nitishkumar.wordpress.com/2009/12/18/google-transliteration/